- Last Updated: Thursday, 25 January 2018 16:02
- MB-1509 Turtle Dish
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SG-401 Black
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- ST-133 Woodgrain Stamp
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- Masking Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-52 Toad-ily Green to the Turtle's shell, and three coats of SC-41 Brown Cow to the legs and head.
3. Scrape color from the eyes, use the the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to create pupils and outline the eyes. Let dry.
4. Use SG-401 Black to outline the sections on the turtle's body, head and flippers.When dry, outline all of the shell and lines in the legs and head.
5. Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the ST-133 Woodgrain Stamp the press onto the shell.
6. Use masking tape to cover the edge of the first stamp at the edge to keep the stamped designs from overlapping.
7. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.