- Last Updated: Monday, 09 April 2018 14:57
- CD-815 Short Envelope Vase or MB-1303 Envelope Vase (bisque)
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-31 The Blues
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-65 Peri-Twinkle
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- FN-001 White
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- MT-012 Ikat Mat
- 2" Foam Roller
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use CB-604 Soft Fan to brush on two coats of FN-001 White to the outside of the vase front and neck of the vase.
3. If the vase is to be used for flowers, thin S-2101 Clear, pour to the inside, turn to coat, pour out the excess.
4. Cut out the pattern, hold the pattern to the vase, carefully lift up the trees and branches, brush water under the paper, press with a paper towel to get the paper to stick.
5. Brush on two coats of SC-65 Peri-Twinkle to the vase front and three coats to the back with CB-604 Soft Fan.
6. Let the Peri-Twinkle dry to the touch, roll SC-31 The Blues with the foam roller, onto the MT-012 Ikat Mat, press the mat to the front of the vase. Remove the paper.
7. Shade the right side of the trees with SC-35 Gray Hare and in some places SC-83 Tip Taupe, shade the left side lighter with SC-60 Silver Lining, use CB-106 Script Liner, the dark branches are first painted with SC-83 Tip Taupe, then streaked with SC-34 Down To Earth, outlined with SC-15 Tuxedo.
8. Lightly outline the trees with SC-35 Gray Hare and SC-15 Tuxedo. Mute the horizontal lines in the branches of the tree.
9. Fire to cone 05/06.