- Last Updated: Thursday, 29 November 2018 14:33
MB-1520 Moo Cow Container
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-144 Dark Amethyst
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- RB-110 #10/0 Detail Liner
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use a pencil to sketch spots on the cow. Trace around the spots with SG-401 Black Designer Liner. Use the Liner to apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo inside the ears and nose and on the mouth.
3. Use the Script Liner to apply EL-125 Sahara Sands around the eyes and spots. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of Sahara Sands to the remainder of the cow. Sponge on two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail over the Sahara Sands; this will lighten and give the Elements a mottled look.
4. Use the Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the eyes. Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of EL-144 Dark Amethyst to the spots of the cow.
5. Fire to cone 06.