- Last Updated: Tuesday, 06 November 2018 19:57
MB-1517 Faceted Cat
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- CG-977 Ink Spots
- SG-702 Celebration
- CB-404 #4 Pointed Round
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Brush on two coats of CG-977 Ink Spots to the cat. Remove crystals from the nose and muzzle area. Scrape the glaze from the eyes. Use a circle template to trace on the eyes.
3. Use the Pointed Round or a sponge to apply one coat of SC-2 Melon-Choly to the inside of the ears, nose and muzzle.
4. Use the Pointed Round to apply two coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the eyes, two thinned coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the iris and one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupil. Outline the eyes with Tuxedo.
5. Use the Liner to outline the nose and muzzle with SC-15 Tuxedo.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of SG-702 Celebration to the cat, avoiding the eyes, and muzzle.
7. Fire to cone 05/06.