- Last Updated: Monday, 18 March 2019 19:10
MB-1530 Unicorn Plaque
- SC-2 Melon-Choly
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-35 Gray Hare
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- DSS-0146 Princess and Unicorns
- RB-144 #4 Soft Fan
- RB-110 #10/0 Liner
- RB-106 #6 Script Liner
- Palette Knife
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- For the rainbow hair and tail: Apply two coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder. Thin the color slightly so that it moves into the details (refer to the picture for color placement). Use all the colors in the same manner: SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-36 Fruit of the Vine. Use the side of a wet brush to brush against the detail to remove color to give it a highlight.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of your desired color to the feet.
- Lightly sponge SC-2 Melon-Choly to the muzzle and under the eyes. Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of SC-2 Melon-Choly into the ears.
- Use the Script Liner to apply one coat of SC-33 Fruit of the Vine to the horn. Use the sponge to wipe off color to antique. Use the same brush to float SC-35 Gray Hare into the shadow areas. Use the Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the mouth, feet, around the hair and inside the ears and eye and lashes.
- Use a palette knife to thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to the thickness of peanut butter. Use the heart screen from DSS-0146 Princess and Unicorns and rub the thickened mix over the hearts on the unicorn's body. Use the Liner to apply the colors used in the hair inside the hearts.
- Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of NT-BR Clear Brushing Glaze to the unicorn.
- Fire to cone 05/06.