- Last Updated: Thursday, 21 December 2017 16:19
- MB-1395 Fox Mug
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the fox's body, ears and tail.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the fox's cheeks, muzzle, chest, eyes, inner ear and tip of the tail.
- Use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to the balance of the outer area of the mug.
- Using CB-110 Liner detail the creases and crevices on the fox's body, ears, tail, etc. with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Use CB-110 Liner to apply SC-11 Blue Yonder for the irises and SC-15 Tuxedo for the pupils.
- Use CB-604 Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing to the inside and outside of the mug.
- Fire to cone 05/06.