- Last Updated: Monday, 02 March 2015 17:03
- MB-122 Venti Latte Cup
- FN-004 Red, FN-011 Light Blue, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Pencil, Pattern
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-011 Light Blue to the outside of the mug.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, load the sponge with SC-6 Sunkissed. Apply the glaze to the back half of the child’s foot and apply SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the front half. *Make sure it is thoroughly coated, but not so much that there is any dripping or pooling. Gently press the foot onto the piece with the toes facing downward.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil, transfer the lettering onto the mug.
- With a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the letters and 1 coats to outline the details on the footprint.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-16 to the flower in his hand and evenly spaced up the handle.
- With the same brush, apply 2 coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hearts around the lettering and making hearts in between the flowers up the handle.
- Apply 1 dot of SC-24 Dandelion to the centers of all the flowers and 1 coat of SC-8 Just Froggy to the stem of the flower he is holding.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the inside of the mug.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.