- Last Updated: Tuesday, 26 May 2015 14:51
- MB-1413 Sugar Skull Mug
- SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-78 Lime Light, SC-82 Tuscan Red, FN-43 Bright Jade, SG-401 Black, SG-403 Red, SG-409 Bright Green, SG-410 Bright Blue, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, RB-104 #4 Liner, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Download: Pattern
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Trace the pattern onto the bisque using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil.
- Apply 3 coats of FN-43 Bright Jade to the inside of the mug using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush.
- Once dry, outline the transferred on pattern using the SG-401 Black Designer Liner.
- Puddle in SC-15 Tuxedo using a RB-104 #4 Liner brush into the eyes and nose.
- Use the same brush to puddle in colors SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-75 Orange A Peel, SC-78 Lime Light, and SC-82 Tuscan Red to the various sections in the design.
- Once dry, use the SG-403 Red, SG-409 Bright Green, and SG-410 Bright Blue referring to the image for placement of dots.
- Once the dots are dry, apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the outside of the piece using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.