- MB-1415 Squirrel Mug
- SC-1 Pink-A-Boo
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-77 Glow Worm
- SC-92 Cafe Ole
- SC-94 Curry Around
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-210 #10/0 Detail Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-94 Curry Around to the belly, inside of the ears and strip of the tail.
- Using the Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC92 Cafe Ole to the rest of the body.
- Using the Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the tip of the nose.
- With the Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the background of the mug (outside of the mug only).
- Use the Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of SC-77 Glow Worm to the inside of the mug.
- Wipe the rim of the mug with a damp sponge until there is no more glaze. Then apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze to the rim.
- Use the Detail Liner brush to apply 3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the entire eye of the squirrel.
- Use the same brush to apply 3 coats of SC-11 Blue Yonder to 2/3 of the eye. Allow white to show at the tops of the eyes.
- Use the Detail Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the eye. Create an oval shape at the bottom of the blue part of the eye with the Tuxedo.
- Dip the Detail Liner into water then into SC-15 Tuxedo. Use the color to create outline the squirrel and his detail.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.