- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 August 2015 15:03
- MB-1440 Big Smile Dog Mug
- FN-004 Red, SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-48 Camel Back, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SG-402 White, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-200 Detail, CB-404 Pointed Round, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Apply three coats of FN-004 Red to the inside of the mug using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Apply a coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the face. Remove the black with a damp sponge. Be sure to leave the glaze in the detail lines.
- For glazing the face you will use the CB-200 Detail and CB-404 Pointed Round brushes depending on your comfort level.
- Apply two coats of SC-1 Pink-A-Boo to the gums and lips of the dog.
- Use SC-25 Crackerjack Brown and SC-48 Camel Back to glaze the dog's face. You will use short brushstrokes overlapping the colors as you go until you have achieved the desired look.
- Apply three coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the nose.
- Create the bandanna by outlining it in SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply thee coats of FN-004 Red to the bandanna.
- Once that is dry apply the design using SG-402 White Designer Liner to the bandanna.
- Once everything is completely dry apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Fire to shelf cone 05/06.