- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 August 2015 14:51
- MB-1432 Goofy Teeth Dog Mug
- SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-34 Down To Earth, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-86 Old Lace, SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- CB-602 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-110 Line, Bt-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Marcia Roullard
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Blend color starting at the nose, with the lightest color SC-86 Old Lace, adding SC-54 Vanilla Dip, and then adding in SC-25 Crackerjack Brown.
- Continue blending with SC-14 Java Bean on the sides of the face, adding SC-25 Crackerjack under the chin, and shading with SC-14 Java Bean.
- The chest is done with SC-54 Vanilla Dip, stippling with SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, doing 2 to 3 coats.
- The back of the mug, use the CB-602 Soft Fan to stipple the various browns to resemble fur.
- Thin SC-34 Down To Earth with water and brush over the teeth, remove excess with a stiff wet brush leaving the color only in the detail of the teeth.
- Brush two coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie coral on the gums.
- Brush the nose with SC-15 Tuxedo and SC-34 Down to Earth.
- Brush SC-15 Tuxedo around the mouth with CB-110 Liner.
- Brush the inside with three coats of SC-86 Old Lace using CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush or dip the cup with Clear Glaze.
- Allow to dry and fire to a shelf cone 06.