- Last Updated: Thursday, 27 August 2015 16:13
- MB-1441 Goofy Teeth Mug- Cat
- FN-018 Bright Blue, SC-1 Pink-A-Boo, SC-6 Sunkissed,SC-14 Java Bean, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-60 Silver Lining, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-200 Detail, CB-404 Pointed Round, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Adena Griffith
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Apply three coats of FN-18 Bright Blue to the inside of the mug using a CB-604 Soft Fan Brush.
- For applying glaze to the face use CB-200 Detail or CB-404 Pointed Round depending on your comfort level.
- Apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo on the face of the mug. Wait for it to dry. Use a sponge to wipe off the black leaving it in the detail lines of the face.
- Create a collar, neck, and upper body for the cat using SC-15 Tuxedo to outline.
- Apply one layer of SC-15 Tuxedo to the whole cat Using the CB-404 Pointed Round brush.
- Apply a coat of SC-1 Pink-a-Boo to the gums, nose, and bottom lip.
- Apply one coat of SC-60 Silver Lining and SC-14 Java Bean to the muzzle of the cat. Use short brushstrokes while doing this. You will overlap the two colors. Keep moving between the two until you have the desired affect.
- Apply SC-60 Silver Lining and SC-15 Tuxedo to the cat's body using the same method.
- For the top of the nose you will use SC-60 Silver Lining and SC-6 Sunkissed.
- Apply two coats of FN-018 Bright Blue to the collar.
- Apply two coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the bell of the collar.
- Use SC-15 Tuxedo to detail the bell.
- Apply two coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze to the whole piece using the CB-604 Soft Fan brush.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.