- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 April 2017 20:17
- MB-1450 Brontosaurus Mug
- FN-003 Orange
- FN-028 Wisteria Purple
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-1001 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
Designer: Carmen Allen
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the dinosaur.
- Using the CB-604 #4 Soft Fan apply three coats of FN-003 Orange to the ouside of the mug.
- Using the same brush apply three coats of FN-028 Wisteria Purple to the inside of the mug.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the dinosaur
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.