- Last Updated: Wednesday, 05 April 2017 20:16
- MB-1446 Lobster Mug
- FN-002 Yellow
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using both a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply three coats of FN-018 Bright Blue to the outside of the mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the lobster.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply one coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to the outline of the lobster.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, aaply three coats of FN-002 Yellow to the inside of the mug.
- Add a drop of SC-16 Cotton Tail for the highlight on the eyes.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.