- MB-1512 Hammer Mug
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-45 Down to Earth
- SC-54 Vanilla Dip
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- SC-65 Peri-twinkle
- SC-88 Tu Tu Tango
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- ST-133 Woodgrain Stamp
- MT-013 Honeycomb Mat
- 2" Foam Roller or Sponge-on-a-Stick
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-65 Peri-twinkle to the inside of the mug. Apply three coats of SC-23 Jack-O-Lantern to the outside.
3. Use the Script Liner and Soft Fan to apply three coats of SC-60 Silver Lining to the hammerhead and three coats of SC-54 Vanilla Dip to the handle. Apply two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the spacer.
4. Use the Foam roller to apply SC-88 Tu Tu Tango to the MT-013 Honeycomb Mat. Place the mat on a soft surface, such as bubble wrap or a folded cloth napkin. Roll the mug over the mat to get a good transfer.
5. Use ST-133 Woodgrain Stamp to stamp the handle with SC-45 Down to Earth.