- Last Updated: Thursday, 10 May 2018 14:58
MB-1183 Butterfly Cup
- SC-6 Sunkissed
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- DSS-0113 Bugs
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
- ST-100 Game Board Stamp
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette Knife
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan and Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-6 Sunkissed to the butterfly handle and wing. Apply three coats of Sunkissed inside the mug.
3. Use a sponge-on-a-stick to apply SC-97 Cant-elope to a section of ST-100 Game Board Stamp then press onto the wings.
4. Use the Script Liner to shade around the wings and inside of the handle with SC-97 Cant-elope.
5. Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium and mix with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. Place the ladybug from DSS-0113 Bugs (shiny side down) onto the mug. Rub the thickened Tuxedo over the screen. Repeat for as many ladybugs as you wish. Use the Liner to fill in around the black spots with one thick coat of SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
6. Use the Liner to apply SC-15 Tuxedo to the body and antennae outline the butterfly wings.
7. Dip into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze.
8. Fire to cone 05/06.