MB-1124 Travel Tumbler
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SG-402 White Designer Liner
- NR-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- MC-001 1/4" Masking Tape
- MC-002 1/2" Masking Tape
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Remove the plastic lid. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Using the 1/2" masking tape, make 5 evenly spaced lines going vertically down the tumbler. Firmly press the tape.
3. Using the 1/4" masking tape, make 4 evenly spaced lines between each of the 1/2" lines at the top of the tumbler. These lines should be no longer than 1". Make 3 evenly spaced lines between each of the 1/2" lines a the bottom of the tumbler. These lines should be no longer than 1". Firmly press the tape.
4. Apply 3 coats of SC-26 Green Thumb using the Soft Fan.
5. Before the last coat is completely dry, remove all of the tape.
6. After the glaze is dry, trace on the pattern with clay carbon paper. Place "10", "20", "30", "40" and "50" chronologically around each of the five 1/2" lines. Place them towards the center of the tumbler.
7. Using SG-402 White, outline and fill in the numbers.
8. Dip into NT-CLR or apply 2 coats of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing Glaze.
9. Fire to cone 06.
10. Insert the lid when cool.