- Last Updated: Tuesday, 01 May 2012 20:21
Very simple project for a young one.
- MB-145 - Loop Handled Mug
- FN-001 - White
- SC-11 - Blue Yonder
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-26 - Green Thumb
- SC-28 - Blue Isle
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-404 - #4 Pointed Round
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 White to the entire mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a pencil, draw 3 simple fish and a greeting of choice onto the piece.
- Using an AC-222 Medium Writer Tip, outline the 3 simple fish and greeting with SC-15 Tuxedo. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, fill in the fish with slightly watered down SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-28 Blue Isle and SC-26 Green Thumb. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.