- Last Updated: Wednesday, 20 December 2017 19:29
- MB-1081 - Retro Latte Cup & Saucer
- FN-009 - Black
- FN-014 - Antique White
- FN-015 - Brick Red
- SC-5 - Tiger Tail
- SC-14 - Java Bean
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-52 - Toad-ily Green
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- AC-213 - Sponge on a Stick - 1¼"Diameter
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- ST-366 - Fruit Blossoms
- ST-367 - Leafy Border
- Paper Towels
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the outside of the cup.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-015 Brick Red to the top of the saucer and inside of the cup. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Black to the handle and the bottom of the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge with SC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp then press the stamp gently onto the outside of the mug. Apply SC-15 onto the ST-366 Fruit Blossoms Stamp and press the stamp onto the top of the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin SC-52 Toad-ily Green and brush over some sections of the leaves. Fill in with thinned SC-5 Tiger Tail and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Mix SC-74 Hot Tamale with SC-14 Java Bean and thin for the rusty red leaves.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin SC-75 Orange-A-Peel for the flowers on the saucer, SC-5 Tiger Tail for the flower centers, and SC-52 Toad-ily Green for the leaves. Alow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.