- Last Updated: Tuesday, 22 May 2012 16:05
Happy Hour just got "happier."
- MB-1213 - Cactus Margarita Glass
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-24 - Dandelion
- SC-27 - Sour Apple
- SC-39 - Army Surplus
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-106 - #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 - #10/0 Liner
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, thin SC-27 Sour Apple like water. Apply some of this color in a circular fashion on the glass area. Thin SC-24 Dandelion and SC-39 Army Surplus and use in the same fashion.
- Using a CB-604#4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the stem and the base. Allow to dry.
- Pencil on some lime slices scattered inside and outside the top of the glass.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour Apple to the lime and 1 coat of SC-39 Army Surplus to the rind.
- Pencil on the word "Margarita" and the drink recipe on the base of the glass. Drink Recipe: 1 ½ oz of Tequila, 1 oz. Triple Sec, 1 oz. Lemon Juice, 1 oz Lime Juice, and a Lime Wedge.
- Use a CB-110 #10/0 Liner with SC-15 Tuxedo to write in the words. Trim the base edge with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.