Add a statement of your own to this very basic project.
- MB-113 - 12 oz. Mug
- Colors SC-6 - Sunkissed
- SC-15 - Tuxedo
- SC-74 - Hot Tamale
- SC-75 - Orange-A-Peel
- S-2101 - Crystal Clear Brushing
- AC-222 - Medium Writer Tip
- BT-910 - Synthetic Sponges
- CB-604 - #4 Soft Fan
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, sketch a star shape on to the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a wash of SC-6 Sunkissed to the star shape.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a wash of SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the area around the star then pick up some SC-74 Hot Tamale in the same brush and continue the wash around the mug and to the handle. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-222 Medium Writer Tip, outline a detail the star with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply clear Glaze of choice. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.