- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 13:48
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-132 Rust Red
- EL-133 Autumn
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-110 Paint Splatter Stamp
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Cut out, then trace the outline of the pattern onto the plate.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-133 Autumn onto the leaf shape, allowing brush strokes to show.
4. Wet the paper leaf and press into the outlined areas.
5. Squeeze Black Designer Liner onto a palette. Use a the Script Liner to apply shading around the leaf.
6. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the plate. Remove the paper.
7. Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply Designer Liner onto the Paint Splatter stamp. Stamp onto the leaf area.
8. Apply Designer Liner with a Liner or directly the from the bottle to create veins.
9. Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-132 Rust Red to the back of the plate.
10. Fire to cone 06.