- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 13:48
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-129 Slate
- EL-131 Turtle Shell
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-128 Wheat to the front of the plate.
3. Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil.
4. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of the following colors to the fish:
- Body: SC-74 Hot Tamale
- Fins, Inner Eye Circle and Mouth: SC-16 Cotton Tail
5. Use SG-401 Black Designer Liner with the Script Liner to fill in the eye. Apply Designer Liner from the bottle or with the Liner to outline and add details to the fish.
7. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-129 Slate over the background (Wheat).
8. Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-131 Turtle Shell to the back of the plate.
9. Fire to cone 06.