- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 15:17
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-130 Sea Green
- FN-208 Crystal Coral Sheer
- SC-14 Java Bean
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SG-401 Black Designer Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- ST-367 Leafy Border Stamp
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Apply two coats of FN-208 Crystal Coral Sheer to the front of the plate.Apply two coats of FN-208 Crystal Coral Sheer to the front of the plate.
- Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil. Cut out the pattern.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of the following colors to the design:
- Apple: SC-74 Hot Tamale
- Stem: SC-14 Java Bean
- Wet the paper cut outs and press into the traced areas.
- Condition the Script Liner and apply Wax Resist over the leaves. Condition the Liner and use the apply to the thin lines on the rim. Use the Liner to apply to the inside and outer edge of the rim (circumference).
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-125 Sahara Sands to the background. Apply a third coat avoiding the waxed areas.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-130 Sea Green to the border.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to apply SG-401 Black Designer Liner to the Leafy Border stamp. Stamp the design around the apple. Remove paper.
- Use Designer Liner from the bottle (or with a Liner) to create line where the stem meets the apple.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of EL-130 Sea Green to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.