- Last Updated: Monday, 28 August 2017 15:15
- MB-104 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- FN-008 Brown
- EL-125 Sahara Sands
- EL-127 Rose Granite
- EL-128 Wheat
- EL-130 Sea Green
- SC-75 Orange-A-Peel
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- AC-302 Wax Resist
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Pattern: Download
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of FN-008 Brown to the front of the plate.
- Trace pattern onto the plate using Clay Carbon and a pencil.
- Condition the Liner brush and apply Wax Resist outline the pattern and create thin stripes on the rim.
- Use the Script Liner to apply two coats of each color. Apply a third coat, avoiding the wax lines.
- Background (not the rim): EL-125 Sahara Sands
- Flower: EL-128
- Wheat Leaves & Rim: EL-130 Sea Green
- Use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of EL-127 Rose Granite and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel to the center of the flower.
- Use the Soft Fan to apply three coats of FN-008 Brown to the back of the plate.
- Fire to cone 06.