- MB-1508 Vintage Truck Container
- FN-009 Black
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-110 Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Thin slightly, FN-009 Black, pour to the inside, pour out the excess color, drain.
- Brush on SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the high areas of the truck, or where the sun would hit it, fill in the shadow areas with SC-74 Hot Tamale, while the glaze is wet to blend. Use a combination of brushes, CB-602 soft fan, and CB-106 Script Liner, 2-3 coats. Brush with CB-106 Script Liner SC-81 Cinnamon Stix to the reds in all the shadow areas to create a deeper shadow. one coat.
- Brush the hubcaps, bumpers, grill, and windows with two thinned coats of SC-60 Silver Lining. Let dry.
- Thin SC-15 Tuxedo (like water), brush over the grill, bumpers, and hubcaps so it antiques and remains in the detail.
- Brush two coats of SC-15 Tuxedo on the tires. Brush one coat in the recess area of the grill, use CB-110 Liner.
- Float SC-15 Tuxedo to shade the windows, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Use CB-110 Liner to outline all the lines in the truck with thinned SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Brush with one coat of S-2101 Clear.
- Fire to cone 05/06