- MB-1307 Handled Platter
- FN-010 Tree Green
- S-2101 Crystal Clear Brush
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-30 Blue Dawn
- SC-33 Fruit of the Vine
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-45 My Blue Heaven
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, Large
- ST-339 Star Swirls Stamp
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, apply SC-45 My Blue Heaven to the top of MB-1307 Handled Platter using a pouncing method. Apply one coat.
- Apply SC-30 Blue Dawn to the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick and pounce onto the ST-339 Star Swirls Stamp. Press the stamp gently onto MB-1307 Handled Platter in various locations on the top of the platter. Allow to dry.
- With a pencil, lightly draw a line around the platter for the string of lights.
- Note: Be sure to consider how many footprints and lights you will want to fit on the wire.
- Using AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply either SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, or SC-76 Cara-bein Blue to the bottom of the child's foot. Gently place the child's food onto the piece, being sure all areas of the foot makes contact before lifting off. Repeat step using various colors for as many footprints you desire.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, paint lights to fill in any extra space using SC-33 Fruit of the Vine, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, or SC-76 Cara-being Blue. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Apply two coats.
- Using CB-202 Detail Liner, Apply SC-36 Irish Luck to the penciled guide for the wire. Also draw a swirl to connect the lightbulbs or footprints to the wire. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Apply two coats.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply FN-010 Tree Green to the back of MC-1307 Handled Platter. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Apply three coats.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply S-2101 Crystal Clear to the front of MC-1307 Handled Platter. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats. Apply two coats.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.