- Creative Paradise Inc 4203 Christmas Tree
- Creative Paradise Inc 4204 Tree Base
- SC-10 Teal Next Time
- FN-004 Red
- FN-231 Clearly Jade
- SG-302 Snowfall
- CB-408 #8 Pointed Round
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Plastic Tree Lights
- Pinch Light with Bulb
- White Glue
Designer: Bob Moreni
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-10 Teal Next Time to the tree only. With a damp sponge, wipe back leaving the color in the deep crevices. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-231 Cleary Jade to the tree. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Using a CB-408 #8 Pointed Round, apply 2 to 3 coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the tips of the tree over the FN-231 Clearly Jade. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Red to the tree base. Allow glaze to dry completely between coats.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.
- Glue in the plastic tree lights and install the pinch light wiring to the base.