- SB-101 Pie Plate
- SC-9 Jaded, SW-119 Cinnabar, SW-302 Rutile Wash
- AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0106 Winter/Holiday, DSS-0107 Season's Greetings, CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Palette, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-9 Jaded to the rim of the pie plate.
- On a palette, using the Palette Knife, thicken SW-302 Rutile with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium to a peanut butter consistency.
- Use the tree image from DSS-0106 Winter, and the words 'Season's Greetings' from DSS-0107 Season's Greetings.
- Screen with the thickened Rutile the tree in the middle of the pie plate and the words Season's Greetings under the tree. Rub the thickened Rutile over the screens with the shiny side down.
- Using the end of CB-604 #4 Soft Fan brush, dot SW-302 Rutile all over the background.
- Using the Soft Fan apply 4 coats of SW-119 Cinnabar to the plate. Apply 2 coats of Cinnabar over the Jaded rim.
- Remove glaze from the bottom and fire to cone 6.