- MB-121 Ruffle Ware Platter
- FN-51 Strawberry, SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-20 Birthday Suit, SC-36 Irish Luck, SC-2 Melon Choly, SC-15 Tuxedo, S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing
- DSS-133 Merry Christmas, DSS-130 Graceful Script, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, Bt-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Palette Knife, Gel Food Coloring
- Brush the face with 2-3 coats of SC-20 Birthday Suit. Before the last coat dries, brush in SC-2 Melon Choly to the cheeks nose, lip and center of forehead with CB-106 Script Liner.
- Brush the hat with three coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
- Thicken SC-15 Tuxedo and SC-36 Irish Luck separately with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with a palette knife to the consistency of peanut butter. If the mixture is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Place the Pine needle and pine cone screen shiny side down. Screen the pine needle screen with SC-36 Irish Luck, and the pine cones with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Screen the word Believe with SC-15 Tuxedo to the bottom of the plate from DSS-130 Graceful Script.
- Brush three coats of FN-51 Strawberry over the edge of the plate and back, use CB-106 Script Liner and CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to shelf cone 05/06.