- MB-1444 Finial Jar Large, MB-1445 Finial Jar Small
- SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-74 Hot Tamale, CG-750 Noel
- RB-144 4 Soft Fan, CB-404 Pointed Round
- BT-910 Synthetic Sponge
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust making sure not to over saturate the bisque.
- Apply three coats of SC-8 Just Froggy to the bands and knob of the small finial jar using the CB-404 Pointed Round brush. Use the image for reference.
- Apply three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the bands and knob of the large finial jar using the CB-404 Pointed Round brush.
- Apply three coats of CG-750 Noel to the rest of the pieces using a RB-144 4 Soft Fan brush.
- Stilt the lid and bottom of jar and fire to cone 06.