- Clay Magic Molds: Lg Reindeer Scarf Right 3808, Lg. Reindeer Scarf Left 3809
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red, SC-92 Cafe Ole, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-86 Old Lace, SG-302 Snowfall, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, Bright Green, S-2101 Clear
- DSS-0107 Season's Greetings, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, ST-129 Fern stamp, AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a Stick, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner,CB-404 Pointed Round, BT0-910 Synthetic Sponge
- palette knife, Liquid Bright Gold, Gold Essence
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SC-86 Old Lace on the bellies and forehead of the reindeer.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-92 Cafe Ole to the rest of the reindeers body. Fade the SC-92 Cafe Ole with SC-86 Old Lace where the colors meet.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply SC-92 Cafe Ole to the inside of the ears, and cheeks.Again, fade the SC-92 Cafe Ole with SC-86 Old Lace where the colors meet.
- Use AC-213 Lg. Sponge on a stick to tap on SC-14 Java Bean over the ST-129 Fern Stamp. Stamp the pattern to all the Cafe Ole areas of the reindeer. Stamp SC-92 Cafe Ole to the SC-86 Old Lace area, leaving a space on the belly for the sillk screen.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the hat and scarf. To darken the creases of the hat and scarf, use SC-81 Cinnamon Stix. Wipe off the glaze from the fringe of the scarf, leaving it in the creaves.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2-3 coats of SG-302 Snowfall to the hat band and tassel.
- Place some SC-15 Tuxedo on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife, mix color and medium to the consistency of peanut butter. If the mix is too thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if it is too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick of a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give blank areas in your screen.
- Place the screen from DSS-0107 Seasons' Greeting over the belly with the shiny side down, rub the thickened SC-15 Tuxedo over the screen, remove and gently clean.
- Use the various designer liner colors, SG-403 Red, SG-407 Yelow, SG-409 Bright Green, and SG-410 Bright Blue to color in the various designs on the screens.
- Using CB-106 Script Liner, apply 2 coat of Sc-15 Tuxedo to the nose, eyes, and outline the smile and mouth.
- Using CB-604 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of S-2101 Clear glaze to the reindeer, except for the snowfall areas. Apply a second coat of Clear to the antlers.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
- Using CB-404 Pointer Round, apply 1 coat of Liquid Bright Gold to the antlers.
- Using CB-202 Detail Liner, dot the scarf with gold using a press and lift stroke.
- Using CB-202 Detail Liner, apply the gold into some of the detail in the screened design. Brushes must be only used for gold only to avoid contamination. Clean brushes with gold essence.
- Stilt and fire to cone 018.