- MB-1426 Large Penguin
MB-1442 Small Penguin
- FN-001 White, FN-009 Black, FN-051 Strawberry, FN-054 Pistachio, SC-11 Blue Yonder, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-97 Cant-elope
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-604 Soft Fan
- Pencil, Scissors, Palette
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil trace the pattern onto the penguins.
- Use three coats of FN-051 Strawberry or FN-054 Pistachio to glaze the clothes. Use the image as a reference on color. You will use the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round or the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to glaze.
- Glaze three coats of FN-001 White, FN-009 Black, or SC-97 Cant-elope using the CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, or CB-604 Soft Fan brush to glaze the penguins.
- Once that is dry use the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner and SC-15 Tuxedo to add the detail lines on the beak and feet.
- Use the same brush and layer dots for the eyes using SC-11 Blue Yonder, FN-001 White, and FN-009 Black.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.