- MB-1287 Home Decor Tray
- SC-75 Orange a Peel, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-65 Peri-twinkle, SG-302 Snowfall, SG-401 Black, S-2101 Clear, FN-213 Saffire Blue
- SL-438 Snowflakes Stencil, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-110 Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner
- 2" foam roller (Lowes), pencil
- Download: Pattern
- Remove dust with a damp sponge from 04 bisque.
- Lay the SL-438 Snowflakes Stencil on the tray, roll over with SC-65 Peri-twinkle. To prevent bleed, roll off some of the color on the roller, roll lightly and in different directions.
- Trace the pattern with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper and a pencil.
- Brush on 2-3 cts of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the faces of the snowballs. Brush three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the hats, and 2-3 cts of SC-75 Orange A peel to the carrot noses. Use CB-110 Liner and CB-106 Script Liner.
- Plop a heavy coat of SG-302 Snowfall to the hat tassels and trim.
- Outline everything with SG-401 Black using the tip or can be used with a CB-110 Liner. SC-15 Tuxedo can be subsituted.
- Brush on two coats of S-2101 Clear to everything on the top of the tray except for the Snowfall areas, use CB-604 Soft Fan. Snowfall can be dipped in clear, though the finish will be shiny.
- Glaze the sides and back with 4 coats of FN-213 Saffire Blue with CB-604 Soft Fan, Color can be subsituted for FN-041 Meduim Blue, or SC-76 Cara-bein Blue.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06/05.