- SB-105 Rimmed Dinner Plate
- SC-24 Dandelion, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SW-001 Clear, SW-119 Cinnabar,
SW-131 Birch, SW-304 Copper Wash, SG-401 Black Designer Liner,
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan,
- High Fire Kiln Wash, Pencil
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque.
- Moisten a BT-910 Synthetic Sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using the AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace on the pattern.
- Using the SG-401 Black Designer Liner, outline and add all the detail from the traced pattern and allow to dry.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat od SC024 Dandelion to the flower centers.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the flower petals.
- Using the CB-404 # 4 Pointed Round, side load in SW-304 Copper Wash, and float this color around the design as a shadow.
- Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SW-131 Birch to the rim followed wiht 2 coats of SW-119 Cinnabar.
- Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-001 Clear to the plate, excluding the rim and the very bottom and foot area.
- With a damp BT-910 Synthetic Sponge, remove any glaze that may have gotton onto the foot area. Stoneware must be dryfooted and can not be stilited.
- Place onto a high-fired kiln washed kiln shelf.
- Do not stilt and make sure the piece is not hanging over the kiln shelf, it must be fully supported.
- Fire on a meduim speed to shelf cone 5/6.