- MB-1391 Med. Flat Bottle
- SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-16 Cotton Tail, S-2101 Clear, CG-750 Noel, SG-403 Red
- SL-441 Spots, CB-110 Liner, CB-106 Liner, CB-604 Soft Fan,AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- 2" foam roller (Lowes)
- Download: Pattern
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Roll SC-27 Sour Apple with the 2" foam roller on the front of the vase, roll in different directions 3-4 times. Add SC-8 Just Froggy to the roller, (roll off some of the color for a dry roller) roll lightly around the edges of the Sour Apple color for a fade. Sour Apple is in the center.
- When dry, place the SL-441 Spots stencil over the green glazes, roll gently SC-16 Cotton Tail in different directions with the foam roller. Roll several times, let dry between some of the coats.
- Remove the stencil.
- Trace on the deer pattern with AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper.
- Brush on three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale to the deer use, CB-110 Liner, and CB-106 Liner.
- Outline the border of the front with SG-403 Red.
- Brush on coat of CG-750 Noel on the sides and back with CB-604 Soft Fan, make sure to stir for an even coat of crystals.
- When dry, brush with two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale, over the Noel. Note: CG-750 can be omitted, if desired, then brush on three coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- Thin slightly S-2101 Clear, roll the inside with the clear, drain excess. Brush the front panel with two coats of S-2101 Clear use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Fire to cone 06/05.