- MB-1396 Spot On Pocket
- FN-007 Green
- FN-018 Bright Blue
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tai
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SL-433 Crooked Lines Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- 1/2" Masking Tape
- Plastic Wrap
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Tape off a triangle shape on the bisque with the 1/2 inch tape.
- Brush three coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to this taped section. When dry, brush a thin coat of water over the Cotton Tail, place the SL-433 Crooked Lines Stencil on the surface, brush over the stencil with one coat of SC-16 Cotton Tail to seal the edges, this will prevent leaking.
- Brush alternating stripes with SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-27 Sour Apple, two coats with CB-106 Script Liner. Remove the stencil.
- Punch out a paper star, trace the shape to the top of the tree. Brush the star with 2-3 coats of SC-97 Cant-elope. Stick the paper star to the painted star, with water or glaze.
- Let the tree dry, tape over the edges of the tree.
- Brush SC-16 Cotton Tail on plastic wrap, let it dry, crunch up, when the last coat of the FN-018 Bright BLue is still wet, sprinkle on the blue so it looks like snowflakes, to get it to stick to the tree, if the glaze is dry, brush with water, then sprinkle.
- Brush the background with 3-4 coats of FN-018 Bright Blue using CB-604 Soft Fan. After the third coat remove the tape.
- Brush the tree stand with SC-16 Tuxedo, 2 coats.
- Fire to cone 06/05.