- MB-1463 Vintage Elf
- FN-035 Deep Red
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-20 Birthday Suit
- SC-22 Carrot Top
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-202 #2 Detail Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Usung a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, Apply 3 coats of FN-035 Deep Red to the body and hat, avoiding the trim and mittens.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-20 Birthday Suite to the face.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-41 Brown Cow to the hair.
- Apply 3 coats of SC-16 Cotton Tail to the trim, eyes, and mittens.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-22 Carrot Top to the bottom lip. Use a sponge to apply it to the cheeks.
- Using a CB-202 Detail Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-11 Blue yonder to the iris' and 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the pupils.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-15 Tuxedo to outline the eyes.
- Let dry completely.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.