- MB-1462 Jolly Tree
- SC-8 Just Froggy
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-27 Sour Apple
- SC-34 Down To Earth
- SC-52 Toad-ily Green
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-97 Cant-elope
- SC-93 Honeydew List
- S-2101 Clear or NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- SL-435 Curlicues Stencil
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- 3/4" Circle Paper Punch
- 1" Circle Paper Punch
- 1/4" Circle Paper Punch
- 2" Foam Roller
- Download: Pattern
- Remove dust with a damp sponge on 04 bisque.
- Starting at the top of the tree, brush with SC-93 Honeydew List, about half way add SC-27 Sour Apple to the brush to tint the Honeydew List, add more SC-27 Sour Apple for the bottom of the tree, (always keep Honeydew List in the brush) use CB-604 Soft Fan. Brush on two coats.
- At the top of the tree, use the 1/4" punch paper dots, wet the space for the paper dots, then stick on the paper, continue this process for all the dots. Use the 3/4" dots for the middle of the tree, and the 1" dots for the bottom section.
- Starting at the top of the tree brush with SC-27 Sour Apple with some SC-93 Honeydew List to lighten, in the middle of the tree just use SC-27 Sour Apple, add SC-52 Toadily Green to the brush to deepen the Sour Apple. Just two coats, water should be added to the brush to brush on smooth coats, use CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Let dry, before taking off the paper dots, stamp with the ST-129 Mini Fern. At the top and middle of the tree, stamp with SC-26 Green Thumb, towards the bottom stamp with SC-8 Just Froggy. Use a sponge on a stick or a 2" foam roller to apply the color to the stamp. Remove the paper dots.
- Brush SC-8 Just Froggy under the the top and middle branches, fading the color to SC-16 Cotton Tail when the branches start to curl. Two coats, use CB-106 Script Liner.
- The lower skirt of the tree, brush with SC-52 Toadily Green, darken to SC-8 Just Froggy, fade to SC-16 Cotton Tail on the tips and edges of the curls. Two coats.
- Shade around all the curls with SC-34 Down to Earth mixed with SC-52 Toadily Green, shade further with SC-8 Just Froggy mixed with a little SC-15 Tuxedo to deepen the shading in the tight section of the curls, and under the arms. Use CB-106 Script Liner.
- Trace or draw on the pointsetta pattern. Use CB-106 Script Liner to stoke the petals with SC-74 Hot Tamale, add SC-97 Cante-lope to the brush for the middle of the petal, and Hot Tamale to the end. Two coats, CB-106 Script Liner. Centers are a mix of SC-34 Down To Earth and SC-97 Cante-lope. Outline with SC-15 Tuxedo use CB-110 Liner.
- Lay SL-436 Curlicues Stencil on the flipped up skirt of the tree, use the foam roller to roll on SC-8 Just Froggy over the stencil.
- Brush on one coat of S-2101 Clear with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt and fire to cone 05/06.
Photo of reversed side: