- MB-124 16" Ruffle Ware Platter
- FN-009 Black
- FN-014 Antique White
- SC-11 Blue Yonder
- SC-15 Tuxedo
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-42 Butter Me Up
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-78 Limelight
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- MMC002 1/4" Masking Tape
- Pattern: Download
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the top and rim of the plate.
3. Apply 3-4 stripes of tape to the left side of the platter. Squirt some SC-73 Candy Apple Red and SC-42 Butter Me Up onto a plate. Dip sponge into each color separately and be sure to dab the excess off onto a clean paper towel. Layer both colors onto the taped section. Once dry, remove the tape.
4. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the image onto the platter.
5. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of glaze to the candles. One with SC-11 Blue Yonder , another with SC-78 Limelight, and the third with SC-73 Candy Apple Red.
6.Using a 110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to "Noel".
7. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-42 Butter Me Up to the flames on the candles.
8. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply the details to the candles and the stars with 2 coats of glaze. I used SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, and SC-42 Butter Me Up.
9. Apply masking tape to the inside lip of the rim to create a boarder around the image in the center of the plate. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the boarder you created and thew outside lip of the platter. Remove the tape when dry.
10. Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black to the back of the platter.
11. Let dry completley.
12. Stilt and fire to shelf con 06/05.