- MB-101 Coupe Salad Plate (2)
- SC-16 Cotton Tail
- SC-34 Down to Earth
- SC-41 Brown Cow
- SC-81 Cinnamon Stix
- SC-83 Tip Taupe
- SC-86 Old Lace
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Using a sponge, apply 1 coat of SC-16 cotton tail to the top of the plate.
3. Once dry, dip the sponge in both SC-16 Cotton Tail and SC-83 Tip Taupe and apply 2 more layers to the plate. Refraing from overworking the glaze so it does not get completely mixed. This will help give the look of felted texture.
4. Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the one of the images onto the plate. Image of the Antlers design is shown below.
5. Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, use 3 coats of SC-41 Brown Cow, SC-81 Cinnamon Stix, and SC-86 Old Lace to fill in the details.
6. Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, add the stitch details using 1 coat of SC-34 Down to Earth.
7. Let dry completely.
8. Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.