- CD-865 Ornament Box
- FN-001 White
- SC-77 Glo-worm
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-73 Candy Apple Red
- SC-60 Silver Lining
- CB-106 Script Liner
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- eyelash yarn
- Begin with a properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
- Brush the ornament box with two coats of FN-001 White inside and out with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush a third coat of FN-001 White, while the glaze is wet lay in the eyelash yarn, brush the yarns flat to the ornament with another coat of FN-001 White. Let dry to a damp state. Press paper towel to speed the process of drying.
- Brush two thinned coats of SC-73 Candy Apple Red to the lid of the box with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Brush the bottom of the box with two thinned coats of SC-77 Glo-Worm at the top, change the color to SC-26 Green Thumb, leave Glo-worm in the brush to lighten the color.
- Remove the eyelash yarn when the gloss leaves the glaze.
- Brush the ornament top with two coats of SC-60 Silver Lining with CB-106 Script Liner.
- Fire to cone 05/06.