- MB-1497 Faceted Tree 7"
- MB-1498 Faceted Tree 10"
- SC-26 Green Thumb
- SC-36 Irish Luck
- SC-74 Hot Tamale
- SC-87 Ruby Slippers
- SG-403 Red Designer Liner
- SG-405 Green Designer Liner
- NT-CLR Clear Dipping or S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze
- ST-129 Mini Fern Stamp
- CB-106 #6 Script Liner
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- Small Ruler
1. Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove dust.
2. Green Tree
- Outline the facets with SG-405 Green Designer Liner. Use a small ruler on the long lines of the lower branches to keep the lines straight.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to alternately apply SC-26 Green Thumb and SC-36 Irish Luck onto the ST-127 Mini Fern Stamp. Press the stamp onto the bisque.
- Use the Script Liner to apply three coats of SC-36 Irish Luck to the base.
3. Red Tree
- Outline the facets with SG-403 Red Designer Liner, using a small ruler to keep the lines straight.
- Use the sponge-on-a-stick to alternately apply SC-74 Hot Tamale and SC-87 Ruby Slippers onto the Mini Fern stamp. Press the stamp onto the bisque.
4. Dip the tree into NT-CLR Clear Dipping Glaze or use the Soft Fan to apply two coats of S-2101 Clear Brushing Glaze to the tree.
5. Fire to cone 05/06