- MB-1307 Handled Platter
- FN-014 Antique White, FN-029 Rich Chocolate, SC-6 Sunkissed, SC-8 Just Froggy, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-25 Crackerjack Brown, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-46 Rawhide, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-75 Orange a Peel, SC-76 Cara-bein Blue
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper
- Download: Pattern
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White to the top of the platter
- Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-46 Rawhide, SC-74 Hot Tamale, and SC-76 Cara-bein Blue dividing the hand into thirds. Gently press hand onto the platter so the palm is the top of the print making the scarecrow.
- Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-75 Orange a Peel to the middle knuckles and gently press onto the piece to make the pumpkins.
- Using both the CB-604 #4 Soft fan and the CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-27 Sour apple to make the grass. Paint around the handprints.
- Using the CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown to create the fence in the background.
- Using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, transfer the lettering to the platter. Use a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner to apply 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo to the letters.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, apply 1 coat of all the details to the piece. SC-8 Just froggy to the vines on the pumpkins; SC-6 Sunkissed for the hair on the scarecrow; FN-29 Rich Chocolate for the stake and hat on the scarecrow; SC-15 tuxedo for the outlines.
- USing a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-029 Rich Chocolate to the back of the platter
- Let dry comepletley
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05