- MB-894 Funky Bowl
- FN-014 Antique White, FN-015 Brick Red, SC-9 Jaded, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-15 Tuxedo, SC-16 Cotton Tail, SC-39 Amy Surplus, SC-42 Butter Me Up, SC-82 Tuscan Red, SC-94 Curry Around
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, CB-106 #6 Script Liner, CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner, AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, AC-310 Silkscreen Medium, DSS-0111 Botanical- Leaves
- Palette, Palette Knife
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 Antique White the inside of the bowl.
- Using the same brush, apply 3 coats of FN-015 Brick Red to the outside of the bowl.
- Using an AC-213 Sponge on a Stick, apply SC-14 Java bean to the childs food. Gently place the childs foot with the toes facing down centered on the taller side of the bowl.
- Place some SC-39 Army Surplus on a palette or tile and sprinkle with AC-310 Silkscreen Medium. Using a palette knife mix color and medium to the consistency of thick peanut butter. If the mix is to thin add more AC-310 Silkscreen Medium or if too thick add more Stroke & Coat. Too thin of a mixture will bleed under the screen and give you a blurred image. Too thick a mixture will make it hard for the product to penetrate through the holes in the screen and give you blank areas in your screen
- Using a leaf from DSS-0111 Botanical - Leaves, position the screen on the piece. Hold in place, starting from the center out, rub the mixture on the screen with your finger. Lift a corner up to check if you are applying enough color. Remove the screen and repeat consistently around the top edge of the bowl. You may have to wash the screen once or twice if the image gets distortd or your screen is too dirty. You should be able to use the screen a few times without washing though.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of the following colors to create the tail on the turkey; SC-9 Jaded, SC-42 Butter Me Up, SC-82 Tuscan Red, SC-94 Curry Around.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Mini Liner add the details to the face.
- Let dry completley.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.