- MB-131 Large Oval Platter
- SC-97 Cant-elope, SC-24 Dandelion, SC-75 Orange-a-Peel, SC-41 Brown Cow, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-14 Java Bean, SC-27 Sour Apple, SC-30 Blue Dawn, SC-10 Teal Next Time, SC-40 Blueberry Hill, SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, FN-01 White, SG-401 Black SG-402 White, S-2101 Clear
- AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, CB-604 Soft Fan, CB-106 Script Liner, CB-404 Pointed Round, CB-110 Liner
- Scissors, Pencil
- Download: Pattern (Print 2 copies)
- On 04 bisque, remove dust with a damp sponge.
- Cut out the pattern on the turkey, minus the legs. Bush one coat of FN-01 White to the area of the turkey, when glaze is dry, brush with water, place the paper turkey on the wet glaze, press with paper towel to remove water. This will act as a mask for the background color.
- With CB-604 Soft Fan, brush SC-24 Dandelion to the botttom half of the plate, add SC-97 Cant-elope to he brush to fading the color to the top of the plate, repeat for three coats. On the third coat while the glaze is wet add a brushstroke of SC-75 Orange A Peel to the upper center of the plate.
- Remove the paper, let dry.
- Place the turkey pattern over the turkey space, use AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper to transfer the pattern.
- Brush the outline of the wings with a heavy coat of SC-97 Cant-elope use CB-110 Liner. With CB-106 Script Liner, brush the turkey's body with three coats of SC-41 Brown Cow, use SC-14 Java Bean to press small feathers with the tip of CB-404 pointed round.
- Brush the beak, cone and waddle with two coats of SC-74 Hot Tamale, brush the legs and feet with SC-75 Orange A Peel.
- Brush the solid feathers in the tail with SC-88 Tu Tu Tango, shaded with SC-97 Cant-elope, and for some feathers with SC-74 Hot Tamale.
- For the striped feathers, use the various Stroke and Coat Colors in the color box, one coat using CB-404 Pointed Round.
- Use the SG-402 White to put in the center spine of the feathers.
- Outliner the bird, and feathers with SG-401 Black, using CB-110 Liner. Outline around all the colors in the tail feathers and the eye of the turkey.
- Apply one coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing with CB-604 Soft Fan.
- Stilt and fire to cone 06.