- MB-1508 Vintage Truck
- SS-81 Shimmering Silver
- SS-135 White
- SS-138 Flat Black
- SS-179 Antique Red
- SS-211 Orange Rust
- MM-106 Steel Metallic
- MM-305 Rapid Rust
- MM-501 Gloss Sealer
- MM-600 Spritzer Cap
- MM-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer
- Empty Wide Mouth Jar
- Old Glaze Brush
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Brush on SS-179 Antique Red to the body of the truck.
- Brush on a mix of SS-135 White and a drop of SS-138 Flat Black to the chrome sections of the truck. Brush SS-138 Flat Black to the windows and tires. Thin SS-138 Flat Black with water, brush over the grills to shadow.
- Brush the inside of the bed of the truck with SS-138 Flat Black.
- Pour MM-106 Steel Metallic into a wide mouth jar and mix it thoroughly. Use an old brush as it cannot be used for glazing after using it with the metallics.
- Brush a thick coat of the Steel Metallic on the body of the truck allowing some of the red stain show.
- Spray heavily with MM-305 Rapid Rust. This must be sprayed while the Steel is wet. Alternatively, you can brush it on.
- If desired, re-apply rust and Patina for a more rusty finish.
- Dry brush more of the Antique Red and SS-211 Orange Rust over the Antique Red if you want more of the red to show.
- Dry Brush one coat of SS-81 Shimmering Silver over the chrome areas.
- Brush on a coat of MM-502 Gloss Sealer over the red spots on the car, it will make it look more realistic and stop the Steel Metallic from rusting further on these areas.
- Apply AC-502 Matte Brush-On Sealer if desired.