CD 1421 6" House Vase
EL-143 Cactus Flower
CG-995 Foggy Mist
AC-310 Silkscreen Medium
DSS-0111 Botanical Leaves Designer Silkscreen
SC-106 # 6 Script Liner
CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan
Low fire Casting Slip
1) Strap your mold, and pour with low fire casting slip.
2) When leather hard, remove from the mold.
3) With a cutting tool, open the windows as desired.
4) Allow to dry, then clean and fire to shelf cone 04 bisque.
5) Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan and the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of EL-143 Cactus Flower to the roof and doors.
5) Mix AC-310 Silkscreen Medium with SC-15 Tuxedo to a peanut butter constancy.
6) Hold one of the leaves from the DS-0111 Botanical Leaves Designer Silkscreen shiny side down, and apply the thickened Tuxedo mixture to the design. Repeat at random with this and a few other leaves.
7) Using the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of EL-142 Grass to the shutters.
8) Using the CB-604 # 4 Soft Fan and the CB-106 # 6 Script Liner, apply 2 to 3 coats of CG-995 Foggy Mist to the lower portion of the house and the chimney.
9) Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.