CD-636 Large Leaf Dish
- CG-993 Lavender Sprigs
- EL-147 Creek Bed
- SG-401 Black
- CB-604 #4 Soft Fan
- CB-110 #10/0 Liner
1. Begin with properly fired cone 04 bisque. Moisten a sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
2. Thin SG-401 Black with water and use the Soft Fan to apply onto the leaf. Wipe off excess to "antique", then sponge SG-401 Black to the rim of the leaf.
3. Use the Soft Fan to apply one coat of CG-993 Lavender Sprigs.
4. Use the same brush to apply three coats of EL-147 Creek Bed over the Lavender Sprigs.
5. Use the Liner to re-vein the leaf veins with SG-401 Black. Use the sponge to lightly dab the color to the edges of the leaf.
6. Fire to cone 05/06.