Products UsedMold & Slip
- CD1146 Stoneware Large Gourd
- SLS01 - Stoneware White Casting Slip
- SW-104 Black Walnut
- SW-164 Satin Patina
- SW-108 Green Tea
- SW-253 Green Opal
- CB-604 Soft Fan
- CB-106 Script Liner
- Casting Instructions
- Exacto Knife
- When the greenware has reached the leatherhard state: use an Exacto knife to cut the opening.
- Fire bisque to shelf cone 04, and wipe bisque with damp sponge before starting to paint.
- Start by painting the entire piece, excluding the stem, with two coats of SW-104 Black Walnut.
- Paint the top third with two coats of SW-164 Satin Patina.
- Paint middle third with two coats of SW-108 Green Tea.
- Paint the bottom third with two coats of SW-253 Green Opal.
- Fire to cone 6.